The Conference, which is a part of a rotational, annual system of conferences organized by Wroclaw University of Technology (Poland), Coventry University (United Kingdom) and University of Nevada in Las Vegas (USA) has a rich tradition reaching back to the year 1974. Over those four decades the Conference has covered a variety of topics in control, automation, robotics, operations research, transportation and artificial intelligence with selected results presented through Springer Publishing and IEEE CS Publishing. The goal of the conference is to connect researchers active in those domains.
The upcoming conference is divided into workshops and we invite you specially to participate in the Workshop on Transportation and Multi-Robot Systems
Scope and Topics of the Workshop include:
- Multi-criteria Decision-Making in Transportation and Logistics
- Urban traffic
- Railway traffic
- Shared mobility
- Autonomous vehicles
- Cooperation and coordination in multi-robot systems
- Emergent, market-based and optimal task allocation methods
- Design and development of multi-robot teams
- Robot-human interactions
Publication and Indexing:
- The conference proceedings will be published in the Springer series Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing.
- Indexed in ISI Proceedings, EI-Compendex, DBLP, SCOPUS, Google Scholar and Springerlink.
Important Datesmovie The Zookeeper’s Wife 2017 trailer
Paper submission deadline: extended to 30.06.2016
Notification of acceptance: 15.07.2016
Camera-ready papers: 25.07.2016
- Keynote 1: Krzysztof Tchoń – professor of Wroclaw University of Technology, Poland.
Presentation title: Social robotic companions.
- Keynote 2: Jacek Żak – professor of Poznan University of Technology, Poland.
Presentation title: The Methodology of Multiple Criteria Decision Making/Aiding as a System-oriented Analysis for Transportation and Logistics.
- Adam Grzech, Wroclaw University of Technology, Poland
- Jerzy Świątek, Wroclaw University of Technology, Poland
- Jakub M. Tomczak, Wroclaw University of Technology, Poland
- Zbigniew Banaszak, Warsaw University of Technology (Poland)
- Francisco Javier Bellas Bouza, University of A Coruna (Spain)
- Gonçalo Homem de Almeida Correia, Delft University of Technology (Netherlands)
- Deniz Türsel Eliiyi, Yasar University in Izmir (Turkey)
- Javier Faulin, Public University of Navarre (Spain)
- Grzegorz Filcek, Wroclaw University of Technology (Poland)
- Dariusz Gąsior, Wroclaw University of Technology (Poland)
- Maciej Hojda, Wroclaw University of Technology (Poland)
- Jerzy Józefczyk, Wroclaw University of Technology (Poland)
- Jarosław Koźlak, AGH University of Science and Technology in Krakow (Poland)
- Gilbert Laporte, HEC Montreal (Canada)
- Jean-Patrick Lebacque, IFSTTAR (France)
- Stefano de Luca, University of Salerno (Italy)
- Evangelos Mitsakis, The Centre for Research and Technology, Hellas (Greece)
- Alejandro Mosteo, Centro Universitario de la Defensa de Zaragoza (Spain)
- Samia Nefti-Meziani, University of Salford (United Kingdom)
- Michele Ottomanelli, Technical University of Bari (Italy)
- Roberta Di Pace, University of Salerno (Italy)
- Markos Papageorgiou, Technical University of Crete (Greece)
- Jafar Rezaei, Delft University of Technology (Netherlands)
- Piotr Sawicki, Poznan University of Technology (Poland)
- Paolo Delle Site, Sapienza University of Rome (Italy)
- Hendrik Johannes Petrus (Harry) Timmermans, Technische Universiteit Eindhoven (Netherlands)
- Andon Venelinov Topalov, Technical University of Sofia
- Cezary Zielinski, Warsaw University of Technology
- Jacek Żak, Poznan University of Technology (Poland)
Workshop organizing committee:
- Grzegorz Filcek (Chair)
- Maciej Hojda (Co-Chair)
- Dariusz Gąsior
- Michał Ćwik
We wish to see you at the conference.